From: Terry Reilly
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 4:50:28 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Cc: Terry Reilly
Subject: FI Ag Commitment of Traders 07/13/18
CFTC Commitment of Traders
· Traditional funds for the futures and options position only, sold off more corn than the trade estimated, by 23,100 contracts to net long 109,300 contracts (sold net 39,000 from the previous week). In futures and options, funds in corn unloaded 48,700 contracts, going negative for the first time since early February.
· The traditional funds for futures and options combined are now short in corn, oats, soybeans, soybean meal and Minneapolis wheat.
· Funds during the week ending July 10 bought more soybean contracts than expected.
· Money managers were also busy selling corn and a little meal.
· Index funds sold off 16,600 contracts of corn.
Senior Commodity Analyst – Grain and Oilseeds
Futures International │190 S LaSalle St., Suite 410│Chicago, IL 60603
ICE IM: treilly1
Trading of futures, options, swaps and other derivatives is risky and is not suitable for all persons. All of these investment products are leveraged, and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Each investment product is offered only to and from jurisdictions where solicitation and sale are lawful, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in such jurisdiction. The information provided here should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research before making your investment decisions. Futures International, LLC is merely providing this information for your general information and the information does not take into account any particular individual’s investment objectives, financial situation, or needs. All investors should obtain advice based on their unique situation before making any investment decision. The contents of this communication and any attachments are for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should they be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation to buy or sell any future, option, swap or other derivative. The sources for the information and any opinions in this communication are believed to be reliable, but Futures International, LLC does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of such information or opinions. Futures International, LLC and its principals and employees may take positions different from any positions described in this communication. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.