Global Coal Forward Curves
The Coal Forward Curves provide an independent and thorough view into the Global Coal market. The product covers physical and financial products including swaps and financial futures prices. Curves are delivered via 5 daily run time reports providing customers an early start to their end of day processes. End of Day reports are the “closing” cut and suitable for mark to market runs in 3rd party ETRM systems etc., exact FTP delivery varies.
The forward curves covers daily assessments of Coal forwards including 15 Market locations, including: Rotterdam, Richards Bay, Australian Coking, Illinois, South China, PRB, CSX, Newcastle, Indonesian and Central Appalachian.
- Daily assessments provided in monthly granularity and seasonal blocks
- 3-year forward tenor produced daily
- Spread futures/swaps marked
- Illiquid grades / locations marked
- Models run at 5 intraday times